Under New Ownership
Party Equipment Rentals
Tables & Chairs
Serving & Catering
Linens & Covers
And Much More….
We are the San Diego Wedding Rentals Experts
WHAT ARE PARTY TYMES' HOURS?
- 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – Noon Saturday
- Closed Sunday
HOW DO I BOOK A RENTAL?
WHAT DO I NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER?
- Delivery and Pickup dates.
- Delivery and Pickup address.
- Cellphone number of an on-site contact person.
- Valid credit card info for payment.
You can place an online order here, your party rental equipment will NOT be reserved until we have spoken with you and confirmed payment details.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Any orders cancelled prior to 72 hours before the delivery/will-call date may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Orders cancelled within 72 hours of the delivery/will-call date are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Orders cancelled the day of, or at the time of delivery or will call, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Special order items or services (such as linen) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee once the order has been placed.
- All orders placed two weeks prior to your event will receive a confirmation call. It is the customer’s responsibility to make any additions or cancellations of the rental equipment prior to the day of delivery or will call.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED/MISSING ITEMS?
The customer is responsible for inspecting and counting all items and equipment for verification when received and returned.
Please see FAQ titled “DO YOU OFFER INSURANCE AGAINST DAMAGED ITEMS?” for damage waiver information.
WHAT PAYMENT TYPES DO YOU ACCEPT?
If you place an order more than 2 months ahead of the event date a 50% deposit is required.
The total amount is due 2 weeks prior to event date.
There may be an additional deposit needed if you are paying by cash or check depending on the size of your total order.
Due to a higher risk of fraud, we cannot accept checks from new accounts.
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES BASED ON?
HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY?
- Delivery and pick up rates are based on the time and the location of your event (in the Poway Metro Area the average rate is $35 – $55).
- Delivery and pick up rates are quoted as a round trip fee. We do not offer a one-way rate.
- Please note: Our normal delivery and pick up times are Monday through Friday 9 AM-5 PM and Saturday, 9 AM- Noon. If a more specific time is needed, there will be additional charges.
- It is strongly recommended that the customer be available onsite for delivery and pick up times.
IS SET UP INCLUDED?
- Set up is available at an additional charge.
- Set up for dance floors and canopies is included at no additional charge.
- Set up does not include linens and table settings.
DO YOU OFFER INSURANCE AGAINST DAMAGED ITEMS?
If the damage waiver is declined, and any rental items that are damaged or missing will be the customer’s responsibility to replace.